New Jersey, Type 32, Liquor, Beer & Wine - (C) Liquor License
NJ - Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License (Bar) with Broad Package Privilege.
- This liquor license authorizes the sale of alcoholic beverages for consumption both on & off the licensed premises.
- This liquor license allows the sale of packaged goods from other than the principal public barroom & is not subject to most of the package goods regulations with which a type 33 license must comply.
Sales of packaged goods are not restricted to the Barroom.
New Jersey, Type 33 Liquor, Beer & Wine - (C) Liquor License
NJ - Plenary Retail Consumption Liquor License – Bar, restaurants, clubs, lounges.
A Licensee can sell alcoholic beverages for on and off premises consumption. However, sales for off-premises consumption must be made from the public barroom and goods for sale may only be displayed on the perimeter walls.
New Jersey, Type 44 Liquor, Beer & Wine - Class (D) Liquor License
NJ - Liquor Store.
- This liquor license authorizes the sale of alcoholic beverages only in their original packaging for off-Premises consumption.
- With certain limitations, the holder of this license can conduct other commercial activities on the property, such as operating a supermarket, unless a municipal ordinance provides otherwise.
- This is the liquor license of choice for liquor store & grocery store owners in New Jersey.