Give Us A Call 818.345.2226
7h, 46m

License & Auction Fees included

The Michigan, Class C: Beer, Wine and Spirits (Restaurant, Bar or Nightclub Liquor License) Permits restaurants, bars and nightclubs to sell all liquor -- beer, wine and spirits -- for on-site consumption. The MI Class C liquor license grants the holder the right to sell in a specific Michigan county. Licenses are not transferable between counties, but they are transferable between owners. That means that you can legally buy or sell any MI ABC liquor license, including the MI Class C. Cut out the middle man and use our liquor license online auction to buy your MI Class C liquor license now.