How's and To's
- How many times can a seller list an alcoholic beverage license on Liquor License Auctioneers’ website and is the seller ever charged a listing fee or a fee to sell a license?
- How many “True Market Value” free quotes can I get a day?
- If I’m on probation or parole, can I still be an alcoholic beverage licensee?
- If I received a DUI but I’m no longer on probation or parole, can I be a licensee on an alcoholic beverage license?
- How long does it normally take for the issuance or transfer of an alcoholic beverage license?
- How does a buyer/bidder know and what assurances do they have that the alcoholic beverage license they are bidding on/buying is clean and transferable?
- How does Liquor License Auctioneers protect confidential information when submitted over our website?
- How does Liquor License Auctioneers protect buyers and sellers personal information?
- Do I need to establish an account to view any parts of Liquor License Auctioneers website?
- As the buyer how do I receive the sellers contact information?
- As the seller, how do I receive the buyers contact information and when do I receive it?
- When do I receive the seller’s contact information and how do I get it?
- How does Liquor License Auctioneers’ website solve the buyer’s concerns?
- How does Liquor License Auctioneers’ website solve the seller’s concerns?
- Once a seller’s alcoholic beverage license information is accepted, how long before it is posted to the auction website?
- For a buyer to buy a liquor license using Liquor License Auctioneers’ website, the buyer only needs to provide the following information:
Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226