- What is The Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control?
- How old must someone be to purchase or drink alcoholic beverages on a licensed premises?
- How old must someone be to own a license or be employed by a licensee?
- Are non-licensed restaurants permitted to allow customers to bring their own alcoholic beverages (byob) for consumption with their meals?
- How is the quantity of alcohol indicated in the different types of alcoholic beverages?
- May a patron take from a restaurant an unfinished portion of wine in an alcoholic beverage version of a "doggy bag?"
- Can people make their own wine or beer at home?
- Can parents be held responsible for their minor children who consume alcohol?
- Does New Jersey allow the sale of alcohol at drive up windows?
- Can a person have an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle?
- Can bars, restaurants or other licensed establishments run betting pools for sporting events such as the Super Bowl?
- How many liquor stores and restaurants are allowed in each municipality?
- What time must liquor sales stop?
- What Does the Counsel to the Director Do?
- What methods of payment does the Division of Alcoholic Beverage Control accept?
Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226