- Do sellers have to pay an escrow fee when using the Liquor License Auctioneers’ website?
- Is Liquor License Auctioneers preferred escrow company affiliated with Liquor License Auctioneers or its subsidiaries?
- Why does escrow require a second mailing address for a buyer and seller on our forms?
- Is Liquor License Auctioneers preferred escrow company licensed, regulated by the California Department of Corporations, bonded and insured?
- Does Liquor License Auctioneers preferred escrow company have a privacy and sharing of personal information policy?
- In the event a taxing authority has a hold on an alcoholic beverage license in escrow, will the third party, independent escrow company act as a liaison between the seller/taxpayer and the taxing authority?
- Can I use my escrow company for transactions done through Liquor License Auctioneers’ website?
- If a taxing authority has a hold on an alcoholic beverage license in escrow, how do we facilitate the tax hold release?
- What happens If a buyer fails to fund the full balance of the alcoholic beverage license within 30 days, as agreed to in the Terms of Escrow?
- Liquor License Escrow Requirements
- As the buyer, how do I receive my escrow documents from the escrow company?
- As the seller, how do I receive my escrow documents from the escrow company?
- Does Liquor License Auctioneers or their third party independent escrow company have a warranty or guarantee, concerning its or their ability to obtain a release of any tax hold or lien, or concerning the subsequent sale and issuance of any specific alcoh
- Does Liquor License Auctioneers, Inc., make any representation or warranty to the seller or the buyer, whether express or implied, concerning the successful transfer of any alcoholic beverage license(s)?
- How much are the escrow fees and when are they due?
Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226