- Do sellers pay a fee to sell an alcoholic beverage license through Liquor License Auctioneers’ website?
- If, for some reason, the alcoholic beverage license you won in the auction is not transferable due to some reason applicable to the seller and/or the license, is my money fully refundable?
- How do the Liquor License Auctioneers fees compare with brokers’, consultants’ and finders’ fees?
- Will my auction fees be refunded if The Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control does not approve the alcoholic beverage license transfer?
- How can the auction fee and license deposits be paid?
- Does the buyer’s auction fee differ from county to county?
- What happens if the auction fee and license deposit are not paid within 24 hours of the auctions close?
- What is the return check fee using Liquor License Auctioneers website?
- Once renewal fees have been paid to the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control are they refundable?
- If the renewal fees become due on an alcoholic beverage license after you win the auction, who pays the renewal fees?
- What happens if the buyer fails to pay the renewal fees in a timely manner?
- Why does Liquor License Auctioneers charge a $150.00 “processing fee” and when does a buyer pay the fee?
- When is the escrow fee payable to Liquor License Auctioneers’ independent third party escrow company for the license won on the Liquor License Auctioneers’ website?
- When is the full purchase price for an alcoholic beverage license payable into escrow?
- When is the auction fee and alcoholic beverage license deposit due?
- If I want to sell my alcoholic beverage license and the renewal fees are due or my license is in the penalty phase for non-payment of the renewal fees, can I still list and sell my license on the Liquor License Auctioneers’ website?
- What happens if the buyer doesn’t place the remaining funds into escrow within 30 days of filing the ABC application?
- What happens if the buyer fails to pay the auction fee and license deposit within 24 hours of the auctions close?
- After a buyer pays the auction fee and alcoholic beverage license deposit, when does the buyer have to place the rest of the funds into escrow?
- How much are the escrow fees and when are they due?
Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226