- How many times can a seller list an alcoholic beverage license on Liquor License Auctioneers’ website and is the seller ever charged a listing fee or a fee to sell a license?
- Are all the alcoholic beverage licenses on Liquor License Auctioneers website checked to make sure they are transferable and valid before being listed on the auction website?
- If my ABC license is suspended or condtionally revoked, can I still list and sell the alcoholic beverage license on Liquor License Auctioneers’ website?
- Do I have to have a computer to list and sell my alcoholic beverage license on your auction website?
- What does the “Starting Price’ mean?
- What does the “Buy Now” price mean?
- What do buyers auction fees cover and is that different from the alcoholic beverage license deposit?
- Once a seller’s alcoholic beverage license information is accepted, how long before it is posted to the auction website?
- What happens if my liquor license doesn’t sell in the time period I selected using Liquor License Auctioneers website?
- Why do I need to fill out a “sellers questionnaire” to sell a liquor license on Liquor License Auctioneers website?
- Does Liquor License Auctioneers or their third party independent escrow company have a warranty or guarantee, concerning its or their ability to obtain a release of any tax hold or lien, or concerning the subsequent sale and issuance of any specific alcoh
- For a buyer to buy a liquor license using Liquor License Auctioneers’ website, the buyer only needs to provide the following information:
Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226