- How many times can a seller list an alcoholic beverage license on Liquor License Auctioneers’ website and is the seller ever charged a listing fee or a fee to sell a license?
- Are all the alcoholic beverage licenses on Liquor License Auctioneers website checked to make sure they are transferable and valid before being listed on the auction website?
- Why did Russell Bloom create Liquor License Auctioneers?
- If my ABC license is suspended or condtionally revoked, can I still list and sell the alcoholic beverage license on Liquor License Auctioneers’ website?
- Do I have to have a computer to list and sell my alcoholic beverage license on your auction website?
- What does the “Starting Price’ mean?
- What does the “Buy Now” price mean?
- What do buyers auction fees cover and is that different from the alcoholic beverage license deposit?
- Once a seller’s alcoholic beverage license information is accepted, how long before it is posted to the auction website?
- What happens if my liquor license doesn’t sell in the time period I selected using Liquor License Auctioneers website?
- Why do I need to fill out a “sellers questionnaire” to sell a liquor license on Liquor License Auctioneers website?
- Does Liquor License Auctioneers or their third party independent escrow company have a warranty or guarantee, concerning its or their ability to obtain a release of any tax hold or lien, or concerning the subsequent sale and issuance of any specific alcoh
- For a buyer to buy a liquor license using Liquor License Auctioneers’ website, the buyer only needs to provide the following information:
- Does Liquor License Auctioneers, Inc., make any representation or warranty to the seller or the buyer, whether express or implied, concerning the successful transfer of any alcoholic beverage license(s)?
Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226