May a person who holds a license for a bona fide public eating place lease out the food concession?

Yes. Upon notification to ABC, such a licensee may sublet the sale and service of meals. The licensee shall continue to be responsible for any violations caused or permitted by the food lessee on the licensed premises. The licensee shall not sublet to a person who does not have the qualifications of a licensee. (Section 23787 and Rules 57.7 and 57.8)

Go Back

Need Help?

Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226