Is it permissible for any type of retail licensee to have any ownership interest in the business, property or license of a wholesaler or manufacturer?

A retail licensee may hold a small amount of stock in a corporate licensed manufacturer, wine grower, rectifier, importer, or wholesaler, provided the purpose of the stock ownership by the retail licensee does not violate any of the provisions of ABC regulations as determined by ABC. The stock must be listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or on NASDAQ. ABC must be notified of the stock ownership.

Go Back

Need Help?

Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226