Do we have someone on our team that can complete the alcohol sales Conditional Use Permit (CUP) applications throughout the State of California?

Yes. We have a team of planning expeditors standing by to assist you through the conditional use permit (CUP) application/exemption request process. CUP requirements vary by city and county. If you are not sure how to complete the CUP process or exemption request or need help in securing a favorable outcome of the local decision, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Go Back

Need Help?

Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226