May the intended transferee operate the Licensed business?

Need Help?

Call Us Today
(818) 345 - 2226

The transferee may operate the licensed premises during the transfer period if a 120-day permit has been obtained. To qualify for this temporary permit, the premises must be currently licensed and have been operating within the past 30 days prior to application.

As a former investigator for the State of California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, Russell Bloom has more than 20 years of experience in dealing with California liquor license laws, rules and regulations that confront licensees when buying and selling a liquor license.

We will help you before during and after the auction.

Happy Bidding.