We will Complete and File your 2019 ABC Liquor License Lottery Application for FREE!

Alameda County, California Type 21 Off-Sale General Liquor License

  • Bids: 0
  • Views: 96
  • Expires: 4d, 17h, 39m


This Liquor License authorizes the sale of Beer, Wine & Distilled Spirits for consumption off the premises where sold.

This license is transferable anyplace in Alameda County.

More Info:

  • Inter-County Winners: Purchase an Inter-County liquor license with us for a set fee of $4,000. 
  • All ABC applications are completed by Former, ABC Investigators.               
  • Regular Auction Fees below:
  • Sellers never pay to list or sell their alcoholic beverage license— Ever!
  • Buyers only pay a 10% auction fee for any license over $30,000.00.
  • Buyers only pay a flat fee of $3,000., for all alcoholic beverage licenses $30,000.00., and under.

Our fee structure is unmatched in the liquor license industry!

We will complete and file your 2019 ABC lottery application for free!

The 2019 California Liquor License Lottery is about to start.  This event only happens once a year.  This is a great opportunity to obtain a liquor license at a highly discounted price for certain counties in California.

The lottery license increase is based on a population increase in that census tract.  Not all counties qualify, call us and we can tell you if your address qualifies for a lottery license.

The Liquor License Lottery is available for Restaurant/Bar, type 47 and 48 liquor licenses as well as Convenience Store/Grocery Store type 21 liquor licenses.  These licenses can be secured directly through the Department of ABC without opening an escrow. 

The Department of ABC also allows "Inter-County" transfers.  In certain counties, ABC will allow you to transfer an existing license from one county (less expensive) into another county.

To apply for an inter-county license, the Department of ABC charges a fee of $6,000. 

The Department of ABC allows you to enter both, the Lottery and Inter-County drawing.  If you enter the lottery and lose, you will receive all your money back, minus $100.00.

Call or email us and see if your location qualifies.



Inter-County Winners: Purchase an Inter-County liquor license with us, and we will complete your California, Alcoholic Beverage Control Application for a discounted fee!  

We have a team of retired ABC employees standing by to assist you through the alcoholic beverage license application/transfer process, from start to finish.  We complete all (corporations, LLCs or sole proprietorship) Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control license applications in all 58 counties in the State of California, for a flat fee of $3,000. 

Original Application Packets:

Person to Person Transfer Application Packets: 
Premise to Premise Transfer Application Packets:

Person To Person and Premises To Premises Transfer Application Packets (Double Transfer):


A Conditional Use Permit (CUP) (Zoning Permit) is a use or activity that may be allowed in a zoning district only upon showing that such use or activity can or will comply with all criteria and standards as outlined in the zoning ordinance and comprehensive plan.

A Conditional Use Permit/Zoning Permit allows a city or county to consider special uses which may be essential or desirable to a particular community, but which are not allowed as a matter of right within a zoning district, but rather through a public hearing process.  A conditional use permit can provide flexibility within a zoning ordinance.  Another traditional purpose of the conditional use permit is to enable a municipality to control certain uses which could have detrimental effects on the community.

  • Find out from your local City or County Planning Department whether or not you need a conditional use permit (CUP) at the location where you plan to sell liquor.
  • The cost and time frames to secure the conditional use permit vary by county and city throughout the state.
  • Some locations the county or city may require a special use permit (SUP) which generally serves the same purpose as a CUP.
  • There are some cases where a CUP may not be required, but these exceptions are rare.
  • A location is possibly exempted from needing a CUP, only if the location has been licensed in the last one to six months with the same type of license (#41, 47, 48, 20 or 21) or (“grandfathered in”).
  • The Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control requires you to have begun the CUP process (applied for the CUP) prior to filing the alcoholic beverage license application.
  • If a CUP is required for a specific location, the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control will not issue a license for that location until a CUP has been issued.
  • It is your responsibility to see if you need a CUP for your new location.
  • If you are not sure how to complete the CUP process or exemption request or need help in securing a favorable outcome of the local decision, feel free to contact us below.

To check your county, city or town Conditional Use Permit requirements, click your county, city or town below and in the search bar, type in Conditional Use Permit (Some counties may not be listed):





Liquor License Auctioneers’ preferred independent third party escrow company, Capital Trust Escrow is licensed and regulated by the California Department of Business Oversight and is independently bonded, insured and licensed as a corporation to act as an escrow company in the State of California.  Capital Trust Escrow is independently owned and is not in any way affiliated with Liquor License Auctioneers or its subsidiaries.

  • Liquor License Auctioneers will provide clients with escrow instructions and all related documents, via email, fax or US mail, the same or next business day.
  • The escrow fee specified is a preferred rate for escrow transactions resulting from successful auctions of licenses on the website.
  • The escrow fees and costs for the sale/purchase of an alcoholic beverage license are paid for by the buyer
Escrow Fee   $1,200.00
Recording & Certification of Notice of Intended Transfer   $75.00 – $100.00 (varies by  County)
Overnight Messenger Fees   $100.00 (if applicable)


The escrow fee specified above is a preferred rate for escrow transactions resulting from successful auctions of alcoholic beverage licenses by the buyer and seller who participated in the auction on the  website.



When you purchase an alcoholic beverage license in the State of California from anyone except the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, the state charges all buyers an annual fee and transfer fee (person to person and/or premises to premises) when they file their application.

Type 20, Off-Sale, beer & wine (Package Store) state fees are as follows:

  • Annual Fee is $296.00.
  • Person to person fee is $50.00.
  • Premises to premises fee is $100.00

Type 21, Off-Sale, General (Package Store) state fees are as follows:

  • Annual Fee is $670.00.
  • Person to person fee is $1,250.00.
  • Premises to premises fee is $100.00

Type 41, On-Sale, Beer and Wine (Restaurant) state fees are as follows:

  • Annual Fee is $300.00
  • Person to person fee is $150.00
  • Premises to premises fee is $100.00

Type 47, On-Sale, General, (Restaurant) state transfer fees are as follows:

  • Annual Fee is $1,010.00.
  • Person to person fee is $1,250.00.
  • Premises to premises fee is $100.00

Type 48, On-Sale General, (Bar, Night Club) state transfer fees are as follows:

  • Annual Fee is $1,010.00.
  • Person to person fee is $1,250.00.
  • Premises to premises fee is $100.00

All alcoholic beverage licenses on our auction site are valid and in good standing with the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control.

All alcoholic beverage license renewal dates are posted next to each alcoholic beverage license listed for live auction.

If the renewal fees become due on an alcoholic beverage license after you win the auction, it is your responsibility, as the buyer, to pay the renewal fees before the due date.

Once renewal fees have been paid to the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control they are non-refundable.

Asking Price


Want this License? "Make a Direct Offer" to this seller, once you have registered.

Bid Make An Offer
Register Login
No bids have been placed.